Benefits of Shilajit Water
Shilajit water is gotten by dissolving 0.5 grams of Pure Shilajit mixed with 160z of water. This Shilajit water is very important and useful in a wide array of treating several health ailments and maintaining overall body health. The following are some of the useful benefits of Shilajit water:
1. Improvement of Bone Health: Using Shilajit water on a regular basis helps in the control of bone loss suffered by women of menopausal age and it also reduces the pain they feel at this stage.
2. Lowering of Blood Pressure: Shilajit water is known to have high levels of magnesium which is very useful in maintain blood pressure of humans at a normal level. Poor magnesium levels as proposed by researchers is said to be a major cause of low blood pressure of which the consumption of Shilajit water which has high magnesium content tends to lower the blood pressure.
3. LDL Cholesterol is Lowered: Cholesterol has a large risk in developing heart ailments and the harmful cholesterol is known as LDL cholesterol. Shilajit water is known to reduce LDL cholesterol to a large extent and thus reduces the risk of people who drink it from developing heart diseases. Heart function is improved by minerals such as potassium and magnesium found in Shilajit water.
4. Weight Reduction: Water is very helpful in weight reduction and Shilajit water is no exception as it is fat free and contains no calories. Shilajit water helps you to stay hydrated and feel healthy at the same time maintaining your targeted calorie intake.
5. Aid in Digestion: The large amount of Sulphates contained in Shilajit water helps to aid digestion. This is due to the fact that sulphates stimulate the pancreas which enables the release of amylases, proteases and lipases which promote digestion of food effectively and efficiently. Bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, gastro-intestinal disorders and other digestive ailments are due to low amount of sulphates in the digestive system.
6. Muscle Performance and Ability is Maintained: Magnesium, as we already know which is contained in high amounts in Shilajit water performs a vital function in performance of muscles. Magnesium is useful for the bones as it helps the bones to contract and relax properly, it also helps bone activity and it strengthens the bones, a deficiency of magnesium leads to observable signs of muscle cramps and aches, deficiency in magnesium also leads to weakness of bones and makes the bones brittle.
7. Maintenance of Electrolyte Balance: The dehydration of cells is mostly caused by absence of electrolytes. Electrolytes also known as salts such as bicarbonate, chloride, potassium and sodium help the body in absorbing water which prevents dehydration of body cells. Shilajit water is a very important source of electrolytes and is recommended for people who have an electrolyte imbalance in order to improve the amount of electrolyte in their bodies to prevent dehydration.
8. Reduction in Risk of Kidney Stone: Shilajit Water is the best choice in helping to prevent kidney stones; this is improved by increasing fluid intake as recommended by doctors. Shilajit water contains adequate amounts of calcium and magnesium that helps in decreasing the concentration of calcium oxalate which contributes to the incidence of kidney stones. A significant risk reduction of suffering uric acid kidney stones is made possible by drinking Shilajit water as proven by reports.
9. Skin Improvement and Care: Shilajit Water is a very good skin cleanser and it is very useful in skin beauty regime. The high amount of silica which helps in strengthening the facial cells and reducing wrinkles on the face. A cup of Shilajit water is a great way to cleanse the face by using a cotton ball soaked in Shilajit Water and then finish with moisturizer. Shilajit water is an excellent source of moisture for makeup and home-made beauty products instead of normal water, it also useful as an essential components of hair solutions.
10. Shilajit Water has numerous benefits of which are inexhaustible as it:
• Detoxifies the body of harmful toxins and wastes by breaking them through a more effective from of metabolism.
• Reduces inflammation and swelling of muscles and joints which cause pain thereby giving rise to rheumatism and arthritis.