Indications for use:
- – Helps in the treatment of fractures of bones and joints, promotes the regeneration of damaged bone tissue, strengthens cartilage, increases the elasticity of intervertebral discs;
- – Positively affects phosphoric and potassium metabolism, raises blood hemoglobin level to the required values, gives a positive effect in hypertension, atherosclerosis, ischemia, diseases of the urino-genital organs of men and women, problems with the gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys;
- – Effectively restores the oral mucosa, helps with periodontal disease;
- – Activates the functions of the peripheral nervous system;
- – Strengthens protective functions and prolongs life expectancy.
Shilajit has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and restorative properties. In addition, significantly facilitates the recovery postoperative period, eliminates the undesirable effects of chemo- and radiotherapy.
Vitamin C is very important for the normal operation of the cardiovascular system, since it strengthens the vascular wall and interferes with the development of atherosclerosis.
Ascorbic acid protects the body from infections, strengthening immunity, lengthens life expectancy. In the case of smoking, the need for a daily dose of vitamin C is much higher.