Health Benefits of Pure Shilajit Resin
Shilajit is a plant based mineral complex that is known to have 85+ different micro minerals and trace elements in an ionic and bioavailable form. Shilajit also contains fulvic acid, which helps to deliver these nutrients to the body at the cellular level.
Regardless of how popular Shilajit has managed to become, there are still people from all around the world who are not yet aware of the large number of benefits that Shilajit resin offers to our bodies. The list of traditional benefits has been proven to exceed the scientifically proven research. Pure Shilajit has been taken as a restorative supplement by people for thousands of years, to support overall health. With this in mind, the main benefits of the substance are:
- It boosts the immune system.
- It enhances our exercise performance.
- Enhances our brain functions.
- Detoxifies the body and acts as an antioxidant.
- It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-aging.
- It has fungal and viral properties.
- It helps regulate blood sugar.
- It helps our bodies fight colds.
- Take a rice to pea sized portion (300-500 Mg).
- Dissolve it in hot water, warm milk or tea (takes around 15 minutes).
- Drink it on an empty stomach every morning and before other meals as well if you feel the need.
- “Pure Shilajit 20 g” – 2 months supply.
How does Shilajit resin compare to the powder or capsule?
Shilajit powder and capsules – is not Shilajit! In the manufacture of powder Shilajit subjected to thermal and chemical changes, thus it loses its main medicinal properties. Only Shilajit resin has the maximum beneficial properties!
The Shilajit resin is pure and unadulterated. This means that you’ll be able to take advantage of all the health benefits that the substance offers, which is great news from all the points of view.
The authenticity of our Shilajit resin
Highly accredited lab tests are carried out in order to inspect the substance’s elements and make sure that it has no unsafe levels of contaminants whatsoever.
How To Use Shilajit:
- Using Shilajit to treat stretch marks
- Homemade Shilajit Face Mask
- Homemade Shilajit Hair Mask
- Chocolate Shilajit Face Mask
- Lemon Ginger Shilajit Weight Loss Detox Drink
- Shilajit Hand Mask
- Milk, Shilajit and Honey Bath
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. All material provided is meant for educational purposes only and should not substitute for a medical consultation.
All readers are strongly encouraged to consult and work with an experienced health-care practitioner.