Shilajit Resin (Shilajeet, Mumie, Mumijo) – Herbal Mineral Supplement!
Mineral supplements are known for their health benefits all around the world. If you are looking for Shilajit Resin, you might need more information on its benefits, how long it has been used, and what makes it so popular.
To kick things off, it is important to note that Shilajit Resin were mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic holy texts over 4000 years ago.
What is Shilajit Resin?
You might have already heard about Shilajit Resin from various sources, yet you might not know what it is, the health benefits that it has, or what it is often used for. Well, to put things into perspective, we’ll begin with a brief history of the substance, and then proceed to its current uses.
Shilajit Resin is an organic, tar-like substance which is often created in the Asian mountains. This substance was first used several hundreds of years ago by ancient doctors, who first discovered its wide variety of health benefits.
Shilajit Resin has been proven to help people get enhanced energy, as well as improve their memory and ability to constantly be in a good mood.
In addition, studies have shown that the substance can also encourage the absorption of various vital nutrients, which can provide our bodies with multiple benefits.
Moreover, large-scale studies have also shown that Shilajit can be used to enhance benefits of other nutrients, grant consumers sharp intelligence, encourage body detoxification and improve oxygenation of cells, alongside with enhancing the body’s antioxidant capabilities. These beneficial effects have been proven in an interesting study which has shown that the function of the heart, kidney and liver cells can be enhanced by 29% in those using Shilajit Resin.
Some of the other possible benefits include treating diseases such as Alzheimer’s, removing stretch marks, and lessening the strength of the side effects in those suffering from different conditions.
There’s also an interesting mythology surrounding the substance, due to the fact that it was mentioned a great number of times in Hindu books as a magical healing substance, that people used to treat all types of conditions.
Shilajit has proved to be effective in treating various health disorder, and is now gaining momentum, as the international community is just finding out about the health benefits that the substance is capable of providing. Shilajit Resin is definitely recommended as a supplement able to help you feel better. Do keep in mind the fact that it’s important to get Shilajit from a trustworthy supplier, as impure variations of it can turn out to be unhealthy.
Shilajit Resin Benefits
- You must be aware of the fact that the human body needs certain minerals and trace elements to be able to function optimally and to be healthy at all times. As an organic mineral supplement, the purified resin has been proven to contain over 85 minerals & trace elements which will be absorbed by the human body at a cellular level.
- Taking Shilajit will help the body balance electrolyte levels, burn off excess fat and consequently maintain its optimal metabolic rate, which tends to slow down as we age.
- The supplement is also considered useful for to increasing the central energy source of our bodies, which is responsible for our spiritual and sexual power. Reports indicate that this substance is also a potent aphrodisiac for men and women.
- Having a high immunity means that our bodies can fight the external agents which cause diseases. Shilajit has been proven to increase our immunity levels as well.
- The substance can reduce and relieve symptoms of mental agitation, anxiety, and depression.
- Shilajit can also be used to ease inflammatory conditions of all kinds, as well as to speed healing of our muscles and tendons.
- Another great benefit of Shilajit is that it enhances the benefits of other herbal supplements that you may be taking, by acting as a catalytic agent for them.
- Generally speaking, the substance is a natural and organic way to maintain the health and increase overall athletic performance without any side effects whatsoever.
How To Use Shilajit
Simple Instructions on how to use Shilajit Resin.
There are simple steps that you can follow to use Pure Shilajit Resin properly. First, you need to take a small part of it. The dosage should be 300-500 mg. Then dissolve the taken part of Shilajit in hot water or even in your tea and milk. Make sure the water is not chlorinated. Under normal circumstances, this can take up to 15 minutes. After it dissolves, drink it on an empty stomach. It helps your body to get rid of all the toxins, thus making you healthier and increasing your chances to live longer.
Shilajit earned its reputation as one of the most important substances in Ayurvedic medicine of India. It is said that it has been used for thousands of years as a means to prolong lifespan of people and to deal with a lot of diseases. Shilajit features 85 trace elements & minerals that are essential for human body development. In addition, it contains amino acids and enzymes that are also important for body’s functions. Taking pure and genuine Shilajit can replace your need for supplements that are made today with the help of technology. We aim to provide you with the astonishing benefits of Shilajit, that’s why we make every effort we can to ensure that you are given the best Shilajit products.
The Major Benefits of Shilajit
Because of this feature, Shilajit is believed to have the ability to promote longevity. It also works well in pain alleviation. It is capable of reducing pains that we feel and can deal with all sorts of arthritis as well as joint and muscle pains. Taking this supplement would minimize your dependence on drugs.
Pure Shilajit 20 g – $39.77
20 grams of natural Shilajit in its genuine purified resin form.
Shipping: $10.00 Standard Int’l Shipping.
Special offer: Buy 3, Get 1 Free!
- Using Shilajit to treat stretch marks
- Homemade Shilajit Face Mask
- Homemade Shilajit Hair Mask
- Hydrating Chocolate Shilajit Face Mask
- Lemon Ginger Shilajit Weight Loss Detox Drink
- Shilajit Hand Mask
- Milk, Shilajit and Honey Bath